Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jeff Tyree's List

10. Flaming Lips – Embryonic

Out of Respect I put this on my list.



9. Wavves – “Wavves”

Loud, rad, young, and probably finished already.



8. The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - S/T
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart – Higher Than the Stars (EP)

I also enjoy My Bloody Valentine. These cats LOVE My Bloody Valentine.




7. The Smith Westerns – S/T

Representing Chicago’s indie rock scene






6. Washed Out – High Times
Washed Out - Life of Leisure (EP)

Better then Neon Indian.








5. Grizzly Bear – Veckatimest

Shocked That Matt B did not have this on his list






4. Camera Obscura – My Maudlin Career

Camera Obscura will never make a better album then this







3. Atlas Sound – Logos

It’s not too late to change your lists and ad this album






2. Girls – Album

Social outcasts, that happen to make a great album






1. Animal Collective – Merriweather Post Pavilion

Animal Collective – Fall Be kind (EP)



DUH!





No comments: