Friday, December 21, 2007

Andy T's Top 10 & Other Useless Thoughts

Here it goes, my top 10 albums of 2007, no explanations needed, what am I going to say that hasn't been said already. I enjoyed these the most and found myself coming back to them for countless listens.

1. The National - Boxer










2. Okkervil River - The Stage Names












3. Menomena - Friend & Foe











4. White Rabbits - Fort Nightly











5. Iron & Wine - Shepherds Dog











6. Arcade Fire - Neon Bible









7. Vampire Weekend - Blue CD-R











8. Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago











9. Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga










10. Matthew Dear - Asa Breed











...And now my useless thoughts of the year...
Overrated Album & Band of the Year
Deerhunter - Crytograms - Maybe someday I'll come around to this...












Dance/Electronic Album of the Year(also gets album title of the year)
Muscles - Guns Babes Lemonade

No comments: